Watch the video, take the quiz, and add 1 hour to your timesheet. Copy and paste the quiz questions and answers into a Word document and email the file to TBD.
One thing I will say, I want you to really put some thought into your answers. Avoid answering in single word responses. I want you to give me a detailed answer, and where you feel appropriate, I really want you to explain your answer. Defend your position. Single-word responses will be marked as wrong because it’s showing me that you don’t even care enough to give me a detailed response.
Upon sending in your quiz, you will then have to schedule an appointment with us for your quiz discussion. This is ALL mandatory.
If you send your quiz in any format other than a .doc it WILL NOT be accepted.
- What are the first things you should do upon being added to the company Slack?
- What did Josh Taylor say were the things you should do when you are first coming into the sports media field?
- Why is it important to pay attention to what’s going on in different levels of sports?
- Why is it important to pay attention to other teams in your sport(s) of choice, not just “your team”?
- True or False: “I’m passionate about sports!” is the proper response when being interviewed for a sports media position. Explain your answer.
- Why is it important to be well versed (informed) when talking about sports?
- Which show did Josh use as an example of being well versed in sports discussion?
- Who was the personality that Josh specifically referenced in his example?
- True or False: Its improtant to build personal relationships with coworkers and other people in the company that you’re working for.
- Discussion Question must be answered in complete sentences and a minimum of two paragraphs. The more detail the better.
What information in this episode do you think will be the most useful for your future and why?
Again, watch the video. Copy and paste the questions into a word document (.doc) answer them completely. Email your quiz to TBD.
Any quizzes NOT in a .doc will not be accepted.
Furthermore, it is your responsibility to message the three of us to schedule your Quiz Discussion.