Hard Locks College Football: Week 3 2023
Welcome back to the third episode of our Hard Locks, where every week Chickster and I will be competing to see who is the better College Football bettor. It was a pretty good week all around, as Chickster went 7-3 and I went 8-2, meaning I now have a two-game lead. However, this week’s slate of games could change all that! Here are the games in question:
- No. 15 Kansas State (-5.5) at Missouri (12 p.m. ET, SEC Network)
- No. 14 LSU (-9.5) at Mississippi State (12 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- No. 7 Penn State (-14.5) at Illinois (12 p.m. ET, FOX)
- No. 3 Florida State (-27.5) at Boston College (12 p.m. ET, ABC)
- No. 10 Alabama (-32.5) at South Florida (3:30 p.m. ET, ABC)
- San Diego State at No. 16 Oregon State (-23.5) (3:30 p.m. ET, FS1)
- South Carolina at No. 1 Georgia (-27.5) (3:30 p.m. ET, CBS)
- BYU at Arkansas (-10.5) (7:30 p.m., ESPN2)
- Wyoming at No. 4 Texas (-28.5) (8:00 p.m. ET, Longhorn Network)
- Colorado State at No. 18 Colorado (-22.5) (10:00 p.m. ET, ESPN)
If there is any game for you to bet this week with full confidence, it is Colorado over Colorado State. Alex and I had no doubts about this one, but when the CSU head coach Jay Norvell stirred the pot this week, I can only imagine what the final score is going to be.
You could probably buy points here and still be alright. Alabama is another, where you should feel very good about taking their spread, as they are going to take out all their frustrations from last week’s home loss to Texas out on South Florida. For the rest of our picks, click on the Hard Locks video above!
Check out last week’s video here!
Check out our Linktree to view all of our incredible sponsors as well as our socials!