Emergency Cheese: Bryan Tann Quits
This is not a typo. This is not click bait cheese. Bryan Tann has officially quit and no longer wishes to be part of the company. The Tanndemonium Sports show is officially dead. Chickster and Max Everett join the show to try to get it all sorted.
The last airing of the Tann show can be seen here. An episode frequently mentioned for obvious reasons.
A lot of the Tann thoughts were shared on the latest episode of That’s Some Cheese. Chickster says it’s a must listen so take his words for it.
- Intro: 0:00
- Tann A Clone Of All Day Jerk Off Crew?: 2:45 (frequently mentioned in the beginning of the show)
- Did The Show Just Suck?: 4:00
- Mark Izzo Lowkey Gem? 4:30
- Tann’s Idiotic Obsession With Kaepernick: 6:20
- Fair Or Foul. Was Tann Ignorant?: 8:00
- New HR Person?: 12:00
- Tann’s Free Ride: 15:00
- Suggestions Podcast Chat: 22:00
- Secret Video: 24:00
- Does Trey Ever Fire People?: 25:00
- What’s Next For DePena?: 26:35
- What About Josh Taylor?: 33:00
- What Show Replaces Tann?: 35:47
- Gaming Section Improving At Vendetta: 43:02